Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heart Hopes

my soul waits
in this
tired body
lies on this
hardwood floor

my heart hopes

cause i'm tired
my soul waits
in this
worn out world
for a moment
for a realization
that its about
giving your
contribution

my heart hopes

for me
just to be
clear my head
of all this debris

Just release from this fear
that's been takin up a better part of me
after all these years

'cause I have stood in front
and I have stood behind
becoming so much more
certain now

I left me just to be
but I left myself behind
So I got more than I had bargained for
and still I couldn't take it with me

'cause there's so much more
to living life just for... me
becoming so much more
certain now

'cause I'm turning towards it
now I am burning for it
so much more

'cause what I'm waiting for
is a realization

No comments:

Post a Comment