Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fuck You - (for actually caring when nobody else did)

to just sit here
it is hard to just sit here
after two drinks
and limit myself
to seeing only just
what is there before me

if i looked into your eyes
it would be too much
and i would have to look
away from you
i think i become one
too quickly
and there is no space
left in between
you
and
me

so i sit here
after two drinks
and limit myself
to seeing
only
what there is
before me
fuck you

i sit here quietly
and stare
in this bar
waiting for words
your words
deny my existence
are you even listening

i sit here and be like
whatever
you want me to be
but really i want to
grab this beer bottle
and smash it
against the wall

you tell me what
i should do like
as if you know
whats best for me
you thought you knew it
all along
i hate you for it.
and then you drive me home
in your car
i can't even stand to be here
scream
screaming silently inside

when i finally let it out
i hope you feel it
in your heart
i want to break it all
why is there no one here
to hear me cry
fuck you

are those words too harsh
yeah i'm losing it
but i lose it everyday
my face
i hold in my hands. someone please

No comments:

Post a Comment